BusinessHut is now offering a flat rate for a Small Business Website. We’ve simplified the pricing so there’s no guesswork and no surprises to your pocketbook. If you’re in the market for a small business website, review the features below and contact us to get started.
What’s Included in Your Small Business Website
- Professionally Designed Website
- Full Google Analytics Integration
- Email through Google Apps
- Includes domain registration and 1 year of hosting!
- Training and Support on how to use everything above.
What’s Not Included?
- Content: We’re happy to edit and assist in the creation of content for your site, but nobody knows your business like you do. We’ll need you to provide most of the text and descriptions for your products and services.
- Images: We have full editing capabilities, but will need you to supply any photographs that you’d like included. *We do have access to stock images that can be used, but it’s best to have actual images of your product, staff, and facilities.
- Logo Design: We assume you have a logo designed that we can implement into your new site. If not, a basic text logo will be provided. Don’t worry. It’ll look good, and we also offer premium logo creation for a reasonable fee.
How Long Does It Take?
We guarantee that your website will be online and completely functional within 30 days of initial payment.
Not to add any pressure, but the only thing we can’t guarantee is how quickly you provide the content. Your website will be ready within 30 days, and we can add the content as soon as you send it to us.
Our Guarantee: Your website will be functional in 30 days or less, or you receive a 25% discount.
How Much Does A Small Business Website Cost?
Our all-inclusive price for your new website, with Google Analytics, domain registration, and 1 year of hosting, is just $999.
We ask that you pay $400 upon initiation of the project and $599 upon successful completion.
That’s it. No monthly fees and no guessing on what the final price will be.
When you’re ready to get your business on the web, or if your current website needs an overhaul, please contact us today!
Leave a Reply